I write primarily about tech products and the craft that goes into building them. Sometimes, I will indulge myself and think aloud here.
By way of work, I build and invest in technology products, and have held various product and engineering leadership roles at Plaid, Twitter, and Amazon.
You can find me on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- The Anti Portfolio Theory of product
- On crypto / web3 / web5 / watchamacallit
- Recruiting someone not looking
- The word is not enough
- Making your first PM hire
- Shaping organization culture with Sapir-Whorf
- Onboarding a new PM
- The trope of influence-without-authority
- Headcount cannot ship products
- No going back to the office
- India through billboards
- A changing consumer story in India
- On connection
- Lessons from the Industrial Revolution
- Madness is key
All old posts are here.